We guide the most spectacular flat water kayak tours in the Northwest! We have access to your choice of over a dozen lakes. We are also permitted to guide the lower Coeur d' Alene River. There are many opportunities to view ospreys, eagles, deer, moose, beaver, turtles, fish, as well as a wide variety of plant life. This remote tour allows us to access islands, a cave and several narrow channels.
Tours are not daily so please call and pre-reserve your kayak tour.
Provided for each tour: Kayak, paddles, life jackets, transportation, guide, emergency equipment.
At your request we take photos and provide a CD at the end of the tour for $10, so you can keep your photography equipment safe and dry.
- $65 per person
- Group Rate 4 person/ $220
- 4 hour paddle
- Pack at least 32 oz. of water and snacks.
Full Day Guided Kayak Tour
- $110 per person
- Group Rate 4 person / $400
- 8 hour paddle
- plus several extended breaks on shore
- pack at least 64 oz. of water, snacks and lunch.
- Deli lunch can be provided for $10.
Multiday, Kayak and Camping Tours
- $130 per person/per day
- Provided: Tent, Sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cookware and drop points for supplies.
- We take many extended breaks for relaxing, swimming and fishing. Most of our paddling is done in the morning and evenings. We try to avoid paddling during the hottest part of the day.
Working closely with Pedal Pushers in Harrison, we offer a combination pedal and paddle tour.
This tour begins with a full day bike rental at Pedal Pushers. You will pay them for this bike rental. Though you will only be using the bike for a half day the hours accumulated prior ro returning the bike will amount to a full day.
Also that morning you may want to pack a cooler that is provided for you to bring lunch items and any additional water or food. This cooler will be transported ahead to your lunch destination.
AM - You bike 16 miles on the Trail of Coeur d Alenes. From Harrison to the Black Rock Trail head. We can provide a guide for this leg of the journey but it is unnecessary. (if you choose to bike further that can be arranged)
Lunch - You have a picnic lunch along side the Coeur d Alene River at the Black Rock Trail Head. While you are having lunch we load the bikes in our truck for their safe return to Pedal Pushers and unload the kayaks off of our trailer.
PM - You will paddle with a guide for approximately four hours. During this paddle you will explore; Coeur d Alene River, Killarny Lake, Medicine Lake and Cave Lake. The paddle will finish at the Medimont Trail head. At this point you will all load up the kayaks and jump in our transport vehicle for a drive back to Harrison.
- Full-day bike rental payable to Pedal Pushers. (Price dependent on Pedal Pushers Price)
- $110 per person payable to Harrison Idaho Water Adventures. (covers transport vehicle, kayak equipment, additional services and kayak guide)